Because MesaStila is a wellness retreat, non-training partners may also enjoy spa treatments, healthy eating, cleansing programs, leisurely fitness activities and a great space to relax and rejuvenate.
A luxury property hidden-away in fifty-five acres of gardens and coffee plantation, MesaStila has supported nearly 100 years of habitation in its various forms - from plantation owners to resort guests. This heritage site blends Colonial, Javanese and Contemporary architecture in a heritage property that is situated eight hundred meters above sea level and overlooks eight surrounding volcanoes.
Food & sports nutrition…
All meals will be provided, though athletes are recommended to bring their own specialized fuel; home-made healthy nut and oat cookies and Pocari Sweat will be provided for all rides.
A mechanic will be available to assist with any problems at the resort; staff will clean your bike each day after you ride and bikes may be stored in your villa. Back-up motorbikes will allow riders to have back-up support roads, although most riding is done on small country roads there are some periods on roads with heavy traffic, for which riders must be extra vigilant.
The Camp Includes:
- Bike and Run Sessions, led by Coach Bryan Hoare: 10 Times Ironman Athelets + Master Degree qualified exercise & nutrition specialist
- Airport Transfers (Jogja/Solo/Semareng)
- 3 Nights Stay in Private 1-Bedroom Villa at MESASTILA
- 3 x Healthy Breakfasts, Lunchs and Dinners
- 3 x Post-Traning Massages (50 minutes)
- Daily Hammam-Steam Session (6-7 pm)
- 3 x Pre-Training Snacks
- Post-Traning Stretch Class to Supplement Endurance Training
||The Highlands, Central Java, Indonesia
||27 - 30 Juuly 2012
||31 August -3 September 2012
Send Booking Enquiry
||Rates include taxes and service charges
||USD 1,864 (USD 917 per person)
Five sessions of endurance training over a three night stay:
- Friday: lunch upon arrival at property followed by a strength-building hill-run or 2-hour cycle
- Saturday: 3-4 hour hill ride with an 11km brick run on a hilly course; optional core conditioning class later in the day
- Sunday: Double ride: morning 3-4 hour endurance ride, relaxing lunch and afternoon power ride of 2-hours, or optional afternoon aqua class
- Monday: early rise to morning / departure to airport
- More than 21 days prior to the camp we will refund 40% of the amount
- Within 10 days prior to the event, there will not be any refund